Thursday, May 14, 2009

Making progress... s.l.o.w.l.y

I am slowly making some progress on some mama and baby crafting. I finished knitting a tonne of dishcloths for my mom and mother-in-law for mothers day. I am convinced dishcloths are pretty much crap as gifts, but its what they wanted/needed so I gave it to them. I finished a nursing cover for a friend last weekend and this weekend I will be making a matching ring sling. I forgot to to take a picture of the cover (I wanted it out of the house before it got destroyed in the toddler tornado that has invaded our house as of late) but I'll try to take one of the sling.


I'm still working on Baby S' sleep sack and am hoping to have that finished soon. I also started a new baby blanket for her when I was still pregnant that is patiently waiting in my knitting basket. One day I will get to it I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.