Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stalled plans

So last night I literally dusted off my sewing machine and set to work on the baby crafting that needs to get done. There is a sling (that ahem... has been sitting around in a pile on the floor for months) a few linen nursing covers to protect this little babe from then sun when we are sitting outside and some receiving blankets and bibs.... Well I think I pushed my machine too hard to quickly and its now taking a little break. I have downgraded the severity of this incident from catastrophic (which I originally thought when it was making a terrible grinding noise and shaking) to just annoying now that I finally got the needle out. I have never seen a sewing machine needle bent like that.

Oh well - better luck today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.