Thursday, February 19, 2009

In the trenches

We are deep in the trenches of injuries and teething over here. Nick fell last week and ended up with serious whip lash, he is now all well and recovered just in time for my fall (ironically outside of the public health building). I'm thinking that falling at 8 months pregnant was probably not the best idea and my body is reminding me of this every time I move. And our poor, sweet little 14 month old had 2 bottom molars break through within 1 day of each other. She is doing the best she can and trying to play through the pain but it breaks my heart to watch chew her little fist (and anything else she can find) to dull the pain. We are quite a sight over here, quite a sight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.