Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Growing Stash :: bargain edition

Ooohhh, I just love a bargain especially when it comes to fabric! I went a little crazy last Friday night (maybe it was because I haven't been fabric shopping without Baby C in over a year and the freedom to explore was just so fabulous!) but I got a tonne of good deals - so it was ok.

This is a 100% cotton fabric I bought before Christmas to make an adjustable baby sling but I have been waiting for something to line it with... and I found the perfect buttery yellow cotton. Delicious!






These cotton/linen blends will also become baby slings (the black is for Nick and I'm thinking about this as a pocket). They will be a perfect weight for a breathable sling for our spring/summer babe.





I found these fabulous light weight linens for 75% off and I think they will make perfect nursing covers. I was never much of a fan of the nursing cover with Baby C - I just never thought it was necessary even when we were out and about... but I plan to be spending a lot of time outside this summer and its more of a sun protection thing for the babe than a privacy thing. Have you ever tried to concentrate on something only to have the sun shining right in your eyes?



And all of this flannelet? It will become receiving blankets and bibs for our babe and a bunch of gifts for our friends precious little ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.