Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Crochet Baby Blankets


This has definitely been a year of babies for our family and friends. So, like any sane person who has a 11 month old baby, is pregnant, is working, trying to finish a distance ed course, and trying to keep up with the housework (I am not keeping up by the way - thanks to Nick for coming through on that one!) I decided to start a new blanket. There are 2 possible recipients for this particular blanket, and who is goes to really depends on when it gets finished. The first baby is due in January, the other in May. I figure I should have lots of time to finish this for the May baby and start a new one for the January baby... but when I look at my calender I start to doubt myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.