Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 E-book Reading Challenge


I came across this e-reading challenge at the perfect time. 1) Its only January 5 so I'm really not starting late at all, and 2) I had hoped to read more in 2011. Reading has always been an escape, an outlet and a way for me to recharge and I didn't do as much of that as I should have/would have liked in 2010.

I am going to enter in at the Obsessed level which means that I need to read 20 e-books in 2011. I am going to track my books through this blog post (rather than creating new posts for every book) so I will be updating and editing this post throughout the year.

1. Wicked Girls - Stephanie Hemphill
2. Harvesting the Heart - Jody Picoult
3. The Last Summer (of you and me) - Ann Brashares
4. Plan B - Charnan Simon (really bad)
5. Three Cups of Tea - Greg Mortensen
6. The Heretic's Daughter - Kathleen Kent
7. The Postmistress - Sarah Blake
8. Seek Me With All Your Heart - Beth Wiseman
9. An Amish Christmas - Cynthia Keller
10. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
11. Sarah's Garden - Kelly Long
12. Lilly's Wedding Quilt - Kelly Long
13. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
14. The Storyteller - Sharon Tillotson
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


What about you? Do you love to read? What are you reading right now? Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.