Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Project #1... simple and sweet

Mom and I completed project #1 with our new embroidery machine (a Janome 350 E, I'm impressed and I haven't even read the instructions yet!) last night. Its a simple yet sweet bib for Baby C's birthday dinner on Sunday. I can't believe this sweet little babe is actually 1 year old. Some days I never thought I would survive, but I wouldn't have changed a single day. I am blessed to be able to stay home with her and watch as she grows, and discovers and develops into such an amazing little girl.





I still need to finish her birthday crown before the big day but it will get done (and in a more acceptable time frame than some of my more recent projects!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.