Monday, December 15, 2008

Celebrating



Today we are doing a whole lot of celebrating. This sweet little girl is now 1 year old. What can I say about Baby C? She is curious, but cautious. Smart and quick to learn new things (unfortunately she only had to see me open the only cupboard door with no child lock once to figure out that it was fair game). She is quick with her hands and loves to move. She shares a love of music with mama and daddy (and even shares a few favourite bands with us too). She loves to dance and loves to move. She has quite the sense of humour (and shows us this all the time by teasing us with her food), and laughs from her belly. She is a pure joy and I feel so privileged to share my birthday with her - I couldn't have asked for a better gift. Here is to you baby girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.