Friday, May 29, 2009

Handmade surprises

The girls were lucky enough to be the recipients of these lovely handmade gifts yesterday. Our good friend's mom made them a large knit block with their initials on it as well as a brand new baby sweater for Sadie. The best part? Baby C has had more fun playing with her new block and Baby S' sweater than she has had with store bought toys all day. Fabulous!

Baby C demonstrating how to use thier new toy... notice the "C" on the side?
And "S"



Baby S' new sweater and dress

Baby C "helping" me take the picture of said dress and sweater! Thank goodness for girls that like to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.