Friday, March 6, 2009

Wrapping Up Loose Ends (or weaving in loose ends)


This blanket is finally finished. I can't even remember when I started it, and I don't think that I blogged about it. It has patiently sat by the wayside while I learned how to knit and was focused on more exciting projects. I think I just got bored with it because it is my go-to baby blanket ad I have made this pattern for a lot of babies lately! Its for a friend who is expecting - I don't think they read this blog but I wont say their name just in case. I am super happy with how snugly it turned out and c'mon self striping yarn? Perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.